Saturday, December 24, 2011

WOW.

OMG it's been a month. I'm so ashamed. Well anyways, I was kickin it with my boyfriend's mom and she showed me these amazing glue-on nails. I know I know, I was a little apprehensive at first, too. "Glue on nails? What am I, eight?" They are seriously the greatest discovery in the history of nails. (Well that's an exaggeration. But they're still the bomb dot com.) They're called Broadway Nails. I'm not sure if I'm the only girl who has never heard of these, but I glued them on in probably 10 minutes tops. They're as easy as the sticker nail polish things. They come in all different lengths and sizes, different colors, and all kinds of fun designs. The best part about them, in my opinion, is that they aren't as thick as acrylic nails. Oh, and they're significantly cheaper. They're at a bunch of different convenient stores and they can last a pretty long time. They're great if you're going out or to an event (or just for fun) because they take less time and precision that painting your own nails, and less time and money than getting a manicure! As a broke college student, a cheap and easy way to have pretty nails is a magnificent discovery. Just because I'm poor doesn't mean my nails have to look ugly. (I'm bad at painting my nails.)
But here is the kind I was given (from my boyfriend's mama).
And here is what they looked like! (Sorry, low res camera...)
Happy holidays :) Santa comes tonight! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment